What is a customer-centric approach and why is it important? What difference would this do to my work? How can a difficult situation be turned into a good or favourable one? Am I experiencing stress because customers are giving me a hard time? Is my attitude the appropriate one?
If you have worked or are working in a customer-facing role you may and are indeed likely, at some point in time, to have asked such questions.
There are answers to these questions that can help you overcome stress, anxiety and frustration and that can increase your job satisfaction. You can find out about these and other important customer-related issues in this 5-day course held in Malta. This course will help you to develop the essential skills required to have and build good customer relationships and how to handle difficult situations with clients.
The Objectives of this course include:
- Learning to identify and analyse the Needs and Problems of the Customer;
- Recognising the most common Reasons for Customer Complaints;
- Techniques and methods to build and maintain Good Customer Relationships;
- Improving Communication Style;
- Adopting a Culture that is sensitive to Customer Requirements;
- Understanding why Customer Service Counts;
- Identifying the Six keys to Quality Customer Service;
- Understanding the meaning of the word “Perception”;
- Identifying the major Components of Good Service;
- Identifying what distinguishes a Good Service Company from a Mediocre One;
- Identifying the Fundamental Needs of Customers;
- Identifying the five major factors customers use to Rate Service Quality;
- Identifying the four major reasons why Customers Get Upset;
- Identifying the four types of Difficult Customers;
- Familiarising oneself with the Hierarchy of important Outcomes from the Service Encounter;
- Identifying Strategies to address Customer Dissatisfaction;
- Knowing how to Successfully handle Customer Complaints;
- Defining the term “Customer Value”;
- Identifying the eight “Hows” of Delivering Quality Service;
- Identifying the eight Principles of Hospitality; and
- Distinguishing between Traditional Customer Service and Quality Customer Service.
- Developing a customer-focused attitude;
- Applying ethics and values to customer service;
- Building rapport with customers;
- Using positive language; and
- Using language the customer can understand.
- Using transitions to move through the call;
- Transferring and putting the customer on hold;
- Making a good impression;
- Diagnosing Customer Needs; and
- Questioning to determine customer needs.
- Honing your listening skills;
- Confirming your understanding of the customer’s needs;
- Responding to Customer Requests;
- Fulfilling customer requests; and
- Showing value.
- Handling requests you can’t fulfil;
- Taming Challenging Calls;
- Maintaining your poise with challenging calls;
- Preventing challenges from escalating; and
- Dealing with angry and upset customers.
- Confirming customer satisfaction;
- Telling the customer what to expect;
- Uncovering additional opportunities for service; and
- Making a lasting impression of professionalism.
Charmaine Sultana is currently Director of Studies at Equinox Academy. She has worked in human resources for the past decade, also performing as Human Resources Manager at Arkadia Marketing Ltd, gaining experience in various sectors including services, manufacturing and retail. Charmaine earned an M.Sc in Organisational Psychology from University of London, Birkbeck College, an Honours Degree in Psychology from University of Malta and a Diploma in General Management from Maastricht School of Management. During her time at Birkbeck College, Charmaine was awarded the best dissertation of the year and has also gained certification in Level A and B Psychometric testing. Charmaine’s speciality is the dynamics of working relationships as well as interventions at the individual, group and organisational levels for continuous development and effectiveness. This is backed up by both her academic achievement as well as her years of experience in the HR field.
Reece Delia is the trainer for this course. Our executive training is exclusively designed for professionals and we strongly believe that professionals should not just expect a trainer who can walk them through theory. Our training aims is accordingly, designed to be much more than that. We choose our trainers on the basis of their proven business and problem-solving abilities. Reece is an experienced business professional with strong customer service skills and ample experience in the Corporate Sector who also happens to be passionate about lecturing and imparting skills. Reece is the person with whom our clients share practical real-life scenarios and difficulties with the intent of finding solutions. This makes our method of delivery a well- balanced trade-off between broad-insight lecturing and problem-specific consulting. The feedback that we have elicited from our bespoke training sessions given by Reece were invariably very positive both inasmuch as the trainer herself is concerned, and also with respect to the delivery method she has used.
Reece Delia is a qualified accountant currently working as Chief Financial Officer of Equinox Group. He was awarded his first-class Bachelor in Commerce with a specialisation in Accountancy and Banking and Finance from the University of Malta. Pursuing further his studies, he read for a Master in Accountancy within the same University, graduating with Distinction. He has ample experience in the field of accounting and finance, previously having worked for one of the international Big 4 audit firms – PricewaterhouseCoopers – where he worked within the Company Accounting and Administration Services Department. For a number of years Reece also worked in the Customer Care field whereby he mastered the challenge of effective customer relations.
The Fee for the Course is as follows:
- Registration Fee (Non-Refundable): EUR 35.
- Course Fee including: Lectures, Course Notes, Certificate of Attendance and Refreshments (Please see our Terms and Conditions on changes, rejections and cancellations): EUR 590
By registering for the course, you are agreeing to be bound by all the Terms and Conditions including payment terms. Upon Registration, an invoice will be issued for payment, which includes the Registration Fee and the Course Fee (which you will not be required to pay in terms of rejection but for which you are agreeing to pay in case of acceptance in line with our Terms and Conditions). The invoice is to be paid in its entirety within 15 days from the day of issuance. However, should you not meet the Eligibility Criteria for the selected course, the Course Fee will either not be levied or will be refunded if it has already been paid; the Registration Fee will remain non-refundable.
Should you wish to check about your Eligibility or clarify any other issues prior to Registering, kindly contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions for this course will be held as follows:
- 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th April and 2nd May 2018, between 9:30 AM and 4:00 PM.